Session packages are available by number of looks ONLY. You are never billed for time spent! Most actors choose 2 looks, 3 looks, or 4 looks. I personally and professionally do not recommend shooting only 1 look, since it isn’t worth it for you financially, and it severely limits marketability from your headshots.
Each package includes the following:
- Access to 4×6 proofs of your entire session, which can be downloaded and/or shared with as many friends and eager, awaiting family members as you’d like!
- 1 high-res retouched image per look. Additional retouches are billed at $15 per image, payable prior to delivery.
- 4×6 LA Casting optimized copies of each retouched image.
- Optional: a proof CD of 4×6 images of your entire session. If you would prefer to have your proof disc mailed to you or your agent, simply add $5 to your session fee and I would be happy to mail your disc within 2-3 business days.
Please note that sessions do NOT include access to high-res un-retouched JPG or RAW images. If you require additional high-res images beyond what is allotted per package, they MUST BE RETOUCHED and are billed at $15 each, payable prior to delivery. If you have questions or concerns about this policy, feel free to contact me.
When you e-mail for a quote, you will receive a price that does not include the make-up artist. Keep in mind that you may refuse the make-up artist, but I strongly advise against it. In addition to making you look like the absolute best and most flawless version of YOU! she will stay for the entire session, and she will entertain you immensely.
If you require a pre-session consultation, we may speak over the phone or e-mail at no additional charge to you. WE DO NOT CONDUCT FACE-TO-FACE CONSULTATIONS UNTIL YOU HAVE BOOKED. If you would like a face-to-face consultation (where we meet at a coffee shop in your preferred location, perhaps) there will be an additional $20 charge, paid immediately.
But… I know you clicked on this page because you want to know how much you’re in for cash-wise. Well, the real reason I do not post my rates is because I offer serious discounts on referrals or available coupons and flyers, in addition to offering perks for hiring the make-up artist, and booking the same day as a friend or acquaintance.
Just shoot me a quick e-mail telling me two things: how many looks you need and where you got my information (since you may be eligible for a pretty sweet discount), and I will get back to you right away with a comprehensive quote. It’s that simple! No sales pitch on my end, no needless begging or convincing.
Please also keep in mind that my current portfolio is an accurate representation of what you can receive from your session!
- One “look” is equal to one character/wardrobe change.
- When paying with check, please make checks payable to Hillary Campbell for the full quoted amount, including make-up.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your session for any reason please let me know 24 hours in advance, barring any sudden emergencies.
Editorial/product stills and business or executive headshots are more often best performed on location, with your choice of digital or 35mm film.
Please visit http://www.hillarycampbell.com for my additional portfolio, and to contact me for rates.